jueves, 4 de marzo de 2021

Collage de recuerdos 2020 - Suraz Dalmia

Having a long distance friendship is something possible, but what if you have never met? 

This 2020 that old long distance friendship taught me that there could be 2 essential things in life: Being ok and being happy. 

The comment Suraz posted in my year’s memories made me think of those 2 questions he asked when we talked over the phone during this chaotic year full of virus: “Are you ok? Are you happy?” Of course, he also asked about my family as always and I did too, but those words remained in my thoughts for the rest of the year. 

Even if we have never met, I consider him a close friend and someone I care about. I cannot remember what year it was when we first talked, but I do remember I was in high school, and that’s definitely a long time ago.

He is always present somehow in my life, but this year he taught me something important. 

Thank you amigo





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario